• The Centrifugal Sifter is especially useful with very fine powders.
• Use a vertical cylindrical sieve with a high speed rotor inside the cylinder, so that particles are thrown outwards by centrifugal force.
• The current of air created by the movement helps sieving.
• Sifters are the preferred solution for:
• Policing and scalping of Raw Materials after discharge from paper sacks, boxes, “big bags”, IBC’s and bulk storage silos.
• Two-part classification and separation.
• De-dusting - removal of fine particles from main product mass.
• Re-claiming materials after de-packing.
• Final security screening before packing or bulk out-loading.
• De-watering - separating solids and liquids.
• In-Line sifting (Blowing or Vacuum Systems)
Advantageous of Sifter:
• Low noise levels
• Low plant area with high output
• Low power consumption
• No vibrations
• High efficiency
• Robust compact construction
• Easy clean
• Ease of screen inspection
• Adjustable paddle blades
• Range of machine types, sizes and finishes to suit most sifting applications
• Range of sieve materials
• Excellent inspection and cleaning access
• Easy shaft removal using standard tooling
• Improved basket design with built in tension and length adjustment
• Air regulation assembly
• ATEX certified from safe area to zone 20 internal 21 external
• Bespoke designs:
○ Pressure rated
○ In-Line (positive pressure or vacuum conveying)