Electronic procurement, also known as e-procurement, is the business-to-business requisitioning, ordering and purchasing of goods and services over the software.
E-procurement is facilitated by e-procurement software. Although available functions and features vary from vendor to vendor, e-procurement software typically computerizes numerous procurement-related activities - thereby eliminating the need for manual and/or paper-based processes.
An enterprise chief procurement officer (CPO) or procurement department usually sets the policies governing procurement of materials within an organization, with the goal of acquiring a product or service of the greatest value at the best possible price at the time it is needed.
To meet this goal, procurement leaders negotiate contracts, establish relationships with suppliers and set guidelines or limits on what spending can take place for which items. E-procurement software allows procurement leaders to automate adherence to these policies, contracts and vendor relationships within the system.
PETROSADID’s software generate value for its clients and vendors during procurement process considering clarifying the process in all steps of purchasing and you can manage, control and evaluate the process online.
PETROSADID’s software reports all actions during holding tenders which you can find as follow:
• Bidder list
• Technical Clarification/TBE
• Unpriced commercial bidder evaluation/CBE
• Vendor selection
• Generation Purchase Order (PO) and report for it
• Purchasing/Transmittal document/Expediting/VPIS control
• Last status of manufacturing
• QC/QA/ TPA coordination
• Material balance and check after receiving cargo in situ of project
Advantages of E-procurement
Similar to the implementation of other electronic systems, implementing an e-procurement application comes with potential challenges, particularly around installing and integrating the software with other enterprise back-end systems; training employees to use it; and working with suppliers to ensure a smooth transition to the new computer system.
Petrosadid’s E-procurement software can produce significant benefits for the organizations that implement it.
It can deliver better reporting of procurement actions also following advantages:
• Lower cost of staff in procurement team
• Prevention of interacting individual manners of procurement personnel during purchasing, manufacturing and delivery of goods.
• Matching all proposals in regards of technical and commercial project specifications
• Manage and implementation the manufacturing schedule of goods to deliver on time and prevent executive contractor’s claim regarding timeless delivery
• Helping to project’s commissioning and production faster to achieve higher efficiency
• Increase the profitability of project considering project feasible study